MPE is not the only way for 3D music control!

hello Alex, thank you for taking this in consideration

i can see many cases where i can need to control different parameters with one same pad going to several plugins at the same time or midi channels or even different physical instruments.

i often like to build “macros” where many layers of parameters are changed from one single control but having diferent ranges and steps. one sound moving in one direction while other doing something else, doing sorts of sound “morphings”

of course one single channel for each pad could also work for all 3 dimension (plus the note trigger),
i can do my complicated redirections inside Reaktor but the important thing is that this channel keep being fixed no matter of how many pads are pressed, unlike what happens in MPE

i think the more configuration freedom you give us, the more sense it makes to use Sensel Morph as a music controller

i really hated to see the Morph reduced to a simple drum machine or a silly piano.
good to see how the Sensel App have evolved,

the Sensel Morph is THE definitive controller and it deserves to be used as complexly as any one wishes

i can’t wait for the Overlay Designer program to be released !
is there any clue of when the beta will be there to try?

2 Likes