Overlay Creator Beta

hi,
being an owner of the innovator’s kit overlay i’d love to be on the overlay creator beta list…

thanks.

cheers,
tobias.

Hi,

can you add me to the Beta program too?

Thank you

Great to hear about more interest! You have all been added to the Beta List.

For anyone else that wants to be part of the Overlay Creator Beta Program, please contact support@sensel.com with the title Overlay Creator Beta Program and we will follow up with everyone early next year.

@alex, any update on the beta?

BTW @ Alex, please count me in for the Overlay Beta group.
Cheers!
K.

Hi, no updates yet, but everyone in the overlay creator beta will receive an e-mail in the next two weeks.

Dear Alex,
Would you please kindly include me in the beta test group also?

Cheers!
~b3t_4m0rph

Please add me to the Overlay Creator beta group - thanks

Hello all,

Everyone in the Overlay Creator Beta Program should have received an e-mail on Monday (Feb 26) as an introduction.

If you did not receive the e-mail or want to be added to the Beta, please e-mail support@sensel.com with the title Overlay Creator Beta Program. We will send out an e-mail to this group in a few weeks.

1 Like

Sounds, good. I’d like to enter the overlay creator beta. Mainly for MIDI instrument development. With the API it requires quite some effort to create something that sends out MPE midi, and even more important it can’t work standalone sending MIDI. I’d like to combine the Morph with an Axoloti, which should be a very powerful combination.

Alex,

One more for the beta, please.

Looking forward to the Beta and signed up for it via email!
One question: Will the Overlay Creator actually output a 3D-file that I can send to my 3D-printing service of choice so that I can order my overlay in Silicone or Ninjaflex?

Yes. More info to come.

1 Like

Hi there, my morph is a week old and it’s already grown into a necessary extension of my arms. I would really like to be in on the Overlay Creator Beta testing. Btw, thank you for inventing such a sensitive, intuitive and modular device. It’s so cutting edge, and so easy to use.
Cheers.

Great to hear! You have been added to the Overlay Creator Beta. We will be sending out an introduction e-mail to everyone that didn’t get the first e-mail in the next week.

Hello
I’d like to be part of the Overlay Creator Beta Program. Thanks

Aloha, another new Morph user here. I too would be interested in trying out the overlay creator. I’m liking the Morph so far but I’m excited to customize it more for my workflow.

Great to hear! You have been added to the Beta.

Hi, I also want to join the beta program, to use the morph in research projects at the CNR in Pisa. For now I’m having a lot of fun using it for music production.

Hello, thank you for the interest, but the beta has ended. You can find the latest information at http://guide.sensel.com/designer/