A lot of people are interested in using the Morph with hardware, without a computer. Here are some products we’ve tested that work for this!
Pro tip: make sure your firmware on all of these is current before you connect a Morph to them.
USB MIDI ➔ Serial MIDI (5-pin DIN plug)
- Kenton MIDI USB Host MkII
- Retrokits RK-005 Standalone USB MIDI Host/ USB Client
- ExcelValley MIDI USB DIN Converter
- iConnectivity iConnect MIDI 4+
USB MIDI ➔ CV (Control Voltage)
- Expert Sleepers FH-2 ‘factotum’
- Expert Sleepers FH-1
- Snyderphonics MantaMate
- Endorphin.es Shuttle and Shuttle Control
- Squarp Instruments Hermod modular brain
- Polyend Poly 2 MIDI to CV Converter
USB MIDI host - other
Cool MPE Hardware Synths
- Ashun Sound Machines Hydrasynth - requires separate USB MIDI to Serial MIDI host (see above)
Also, here’s a cool playlist of hardware and Morph.
Please let us know of other products that need to be added or need to be fixed. We have worked directly with many of these companies to ensure compatibility.