[Solved] Problem Importing Map/Layouts from other users

I don’t seem to be able to import .senselmaps from other users on the forum. I can import ones I’ve made and saved. The files download to my Mac but Sensel app doesn’t see them. Any suggestions? Thanks

Hi, sorry to hear you are experiencing this issue. I verified on a few Macs that I can import the maps from the forum (also saw that a few links need to be updated). Is there one in particular you are having issues with? Here a few things you can try otherwise:

1. Make sure you have the latest SenselApp (currently 0.16.14)
  2. Make sure you have permission to read/write the SenselMap file http://www.macinstruct.com/node/415
  3. Not highly recommended, but you can go into ~/Library/Application Support/unity.Sensel.SenselApp, make a copy of all the files/folders (as a backup), and then copy the sensemap into the folder corresponding to the Overlay. If you have any issues after doing this, just delete all the files/folders and replace them with your backup.

Doh! User error. I was navigating to the wrong Download folder on my mac. Everything is working fine now that I got over stupid. :wink:
Thanks for the reply Alex.