Has there been any update regarding the art overlay and sensitivity issues?

Hi Alex

Thank you for your reply.

No worries, I understand Programmer is not from the official Sensel team :slight_smile:

1. it’s good to know your team is working on resolving issues regarding the art functionality! I strongly encourage you to communicate with customers regarding that, as the silence regarding it has been the most worrying part. I’m sure I can speak for many of us, that even if no solution had been found yet, knowing that you’re aware and working towards resolving said issues will put many users at ease since the initial release there has been no update for us artists.
    I can only speak for myself on this, but my biggest part of the frustration is that I have spend many hours trying to adjust to painting in the sensel morph, only to realise that certain issues must be resolved first but were not communicated to us users… If sensel team had communicated clearly about these issues in advance, much frustration could have been avoided…
    I’m looking forward to see the new updates.

2. Yes, that was my point. the device is clearly functional, but the adjustment to painting programs is the hurdle.

3. That sounds great. I strongly believe in the potential Sensel Morph has, and would love to work with your team to create a good experience for us all. I will send you an email shortly.

4. that is really good to hear! As I said above, I srongly encourage you to communicate that with your customers: let us know what the current problems are so we won’t be frustrated of them not working and that you are working towards resolving it.

Best wishes,
Noa