Morph (Piano layout) and Kontakt in Logic Pro X

Hi,
I’m a Morph newbie, and I was trying to use it in Logic Pro X (latest) with Kontakt. I have an MPE-compatible library (Auras, by S+A, distributed by NI) but I’m a bit confused.
I’ve been a ROLI user and with their dashboard it’s pretty easy to setup things. I’m using the piano layout but I don’t know if I’m actually been able to use all the MPE features of this library or not, since I don’t find any settings to tweak (in Kontakt or Logic).

Any help? I’ve checked the Logic related video in the User Guide but it’s not really helpful for my purpose.
At a glance, it looks like Morph needs some more easy-to-follow step by step guidelines for users that not are not engineers or nerds at heart!

Thank you for your help. Any Logic-related tip is welcome too.

Hey @xist! Welcome aboard. Sorry to hear you’ve had trouble with the initial setup.

I’d recommend checking out this live stream that @peter_sensel put together a few months back, which specifically covers setting up MPE in Logic: https://youtu.be/2qGlx7Yjqnc

It’s a little glitchy, but should have the info you need. Let us know if you’re still having trouble.

Thanks,
Matt

I’m also using Auras and was looking for a non-Roli controller. Did you have any luck getting this to work to your liking? I don’t habe the Morph yet was and I’m wondering if I should jump in. Also hoping to use it to control Cycles also with S+A, albeit in Ableton

I just got the piano overlay. If you look in the Sensel App, it is mapped to send regular Midi. You can change the controls to send MPE and then it works really well. I tested it in Equator against my seaboard and it sends all five dimensions of touch.

Here the steps that can help you.
Open Logic Pro X and make a New Project. Click the Add Tracks + button situated over the track headers to open the New Tracks exchange.

The New Tracks exchange will provoke you to pick a kind of track. Select Software Instrument and snap Create.
Another product instrument track will show up in the Track region. To stack a Native Instruments module, ensure the Inspector is shown and that the Logic Library is covered up. To do as such, click on their separate symbols in the Control Bar to the upper-left half of the Main window. The Library image ought to be turned gray out and the Inspector image featured. In the Inspector, you will currently see the product instrument track’s channel strip

In the product instrument track’s channel strip, click the Instrument space.
Peruse the drop-down programming instruments menu and select the module you wish to stack. In this model, we decide to stack a sound system occasion of Massive.
Subsequent to stacking the module, its connection point will open naturally for altering. In the event that you wish to open it again in the wake of shutting its window, click on the module name in the channel strip, in our model Massive.
You can now play the module’s sounds by means of a MIDI console or record MIDI information on the product instrument track in the Tracks region for playback. If you are unable to do that here is the video that can help you.