Hi there. Maybe a basic question but I just stumbled upon this hardware/software and it is potentially life-changing. I am looking for a completely customizable touchpad. I would like the size/shape of the touchpad to be customized. And, I would like to be able to customize zones within the touchpad. So if I touch the bottom right corner of it it will trigger a right-click, and if I touch a different corner it would trigger something else.
This is for someone with very limited use of their hands so another thing I want to be able to customize is which area of the device is active. Stated differently, I want to be able to rest my hand on top of the entire device and the part I am resting my hand on does not activate, but the part where my finger touches does activate/is the touchpad.
In short, with this device, the innovator layover, and some customization within the app, can you:
- Customize the size/shape of a touchpad
- Tap the touchpad to left click
- Create custom buttons for right-click etc. either within the touchpad or next to it
- Deactivate areas of the overall surface so that you can rest your hand on it without activating something
- Do all of this without programming skills but instead through the application
I think the answer to all of these is yes based on my research but I would really appreciate confirmation. I really appreciate any response. Thank you!