Adobe Photoshop CS6 Support on Windows 10

I’ve just received my morph, and was eager to try it on Photoshop.
I’m running a 64-bit Windows 10 machine.

At first I tried it on Photoshop CS6, and pressure and tilt was not working (there was a warning icon next to the mode menu). It seemed to work in Windows Sketch Up, so i knew it wasn’t a hardware.
Finally I downloaded a trial of Photoshop CC, and pressure and tilt worked out of the box.

So it looks like for some reason the morph drivers aren’t properly recognized by Photoshop CS6? Did a bit of research and it sounds like this could be because CS6 didn’t use Windows Ink, and I think sensel only supports Photoshop through Windows Ink.

Is there any plan to support CS6?

Hello, thank you for contacting us and sorry for the delay. We have recreated the error, and we believe you are correct that earlier versions of Photoshop/Illustrator do not support USB Digitizers though Windows Ink. We are looking at possible solutions, including a driver. Thank you for your patience.

That’s great, thanks for looking into this alex.

Glad I’m not the only one with this issue and I hope a solution is provided soon enough.

I really wish I had known about the lack of cs6 support from the beginning. I don’t have CC so I haven’t even had a chance to use the morph in Photoshop with pressure sensitivity and tilt (which is kind of the main selling point)

Had I known about a lack of cs6 support, I could have put my time/money toward something I could have used right away. For now, my morph is just gathering dust since it’s not really an upgrade on my 10-year-old entry level bamboo tablet