Enable Tilt and Rotate, Illustrator Win64

Hey,

Trying to set up a brush but the options to use rotate or tilt are greyed out. What do I need to do?

I have the art overlay. I am using a brush.

Hello, thank you for contacting us. Currently, the Sensel Morph is supported in the CC version of Illustrator for Windows. We are looking into supporting older versions. If you are using CC, I would recommend unplugging the Morph, quitting Illustrator, plugging in the Morph and then starting Illustrator to reset everything. You can find more information here: http://guide.sensel.com/morph/#adobe-illustrator.

Thank you for your quick reply. Alas, this sequence of steps did not work. Here’s my version of adobe.

I am setting the Morph up as an art pad. I have also tried with no overlay in brush mode.

I’m curious about how this would work. How would one detect tilt on a Morph? Or, is “tilt” is just a parameter inside Illustrator that can be attached to other things such as pressure?

...Tim...

Coreyfro, we have recreated the error in Illustrator for Windows 10. We believe it is due to the latest Creators Update but we will be looking into it further. We can confirm that Photoshop is also not “detecting” that it is an available option, but it does work. Photoshop, however, does not limit you selecting the option, where Illustrator does. We will continue to update you as we look into this further. Thank you for your patience.

Tim, “tilt” is a parameter inside Illustrator and other painting programs that effect the shape of the brush. For the Sensel Morph, the tilt come from the shape of the brush or finger on the the device.