Are the sliders upside down?

Hi Senselrians!

The other day while creating my custom designs with the Designer I needed two vertical sliders for simple stuff like Volume and Cutoff filter. I created two of them and found out that moving the finger all the way down creates the value of 127 and moving all the way up the value of 0. The LEDs are reacting properly going from left to right. Why is the behavior “the other way around”? I couldn’t find any option or way to change this within the Designer. “Is this a bug or a feature?” - I would even ask :slight_smile: Maybe there are some developers from Australia in your team? I think it should go from 0-127 going from the bottom up while LEDs move left to right.

Bonus question: What is the limit of elements on the overlay? I remember programming two 8x8 pads areas for some finger drumming and the designer stopped adding my buttons at some point so I realized there is a limit but I couldn’t find any exact numbers in the manual. Please let us know what (and why) is the max elements count possible.

Cheers!!!

ǝɹɐ ʎǝɥʇ sǝʎ.

Thank you for the feedback. Yes, the CC sliders are currently reversed. So we don’t impact existing Overlays, we are going to add an option to reverse the sliders and have that on by default when you create a new CC slider.

Currently you are limited to 48 areas, but we will be increasing the number of areas in the near future.

Thanks for your support!

Hi Alex!

Thank You very much for the clarification and for any further steps you are going to take.
Have a great week!
Karol