Help us test new Max for Live device

Hey all! We’re looking for folks with a Morph and Live Suite to help us beta test a new Max For Live instrument we’ve been working on - “Spectral Shiatsu.

Reply here or email support@sensel.com if interested!

2 Likes

I am definitely interested! I have a Morph with the Buchla and Innovators Overlays, and I am a Live 11 Suite user.

Great! Just sent you a private message with the details. Thank you so much for your interest.

1 Like

Hit me up, I am definitely interested and have Live 11 Suite as well as all the Morph overlays.

1 Like

Thank you so much! Just reached out via email.

Count me in, I’m a software engineer with live 11 suite and most of the overlays.

1 Like

New to Sensel but versed in beta testing. Would be glad to help!

1 Like

Hi, Happy to help test, I have live 11 suite and most of the overlays.

Hi, I would love to help, I am using 11 Suite and, of course, a Morph!

Dang thought I replied early. Thee ol internet jacking my ye ye. I am definitely game to play with that Beta. I have a 2014 Mac book pro w Live 11. Buchela, production and keys. Tho looking at the vid it seems it’s all about getting ones hands dirty w direct skin to sensor action.

I’m interested, too. Looks great!

Thank you all! We collected a ton of great feedback and are incorporating it into the device now. Stay tuned for its release!

OK, saw this too late I guess

In case anyone missed it, we officially released Spectral Shiatsu yesterday!

We’re of course still open to any and all feedback. Can’t wait to see/hear what you all do with it.

1 Like