Sensel Firmware was updated to 0.19.216!

Hi all - haven’t seen much activity, so making an alert here.

Seems there have been 1 or 2 firmware updates and the latest version is 0.19.216. No release notes but feels like it has improved. Pretty sure my G key isn’t sticking anymore! (Music Production Overlay - G key retriggering)

*edit nah its sticking…just a slight problem with the overlay

Thanks for the heads up. Do you know when the update was released?

It’s too bad there isn’t transparency with regards to what’s been fixed. I read another post that said someone’s Morph worked worse after an update, so I’m wary of updating my unit for fear things will get worse and I won’t be able to roll back to a prior firmware version where I at least have partial functionality :frowning:

team is probably busy with other projects at this point, but i don’t know about the date. probably sometime between september and now

Hello, sorry for not posting sooner, but yes the firmware was updated. I have updated the release document here: Morph Release Notes for Firmware, App, and Software. It fixes the default thresholds for the Music Production Overlay on the small piano. It also fixes a bug that occurs when you have an entire CC Innovator Overlay.

1 Like

Thanks for the update!
@Matt_from_Sensel @alex Do you know if the Bluetooth 14-bit precision bug was squashed?

I’ll take that as a “no” :pensive:

1 Like