Multiple changes at one time?

Is it possible to make multiple editing changes with one pass? For example, on the piano keyboard can I select multiple keys and change them to MPE or aftertouch or change their threshold all at the same time? If this is possible, could someone tell me how? If not, could we please add it to the sensel dashboard update?
Thanks,
David

I do not think you can do that. You can change the threshold individually and please may I know what are you trying to make where you need to change all the threshold at the same time?. Are you a composer?.

Yes - for music composition. After testing many alternatives, I have settled on the sensel morph as an incredibly useful musical keyboard. I can reset scales and keys to play pentatonic thru to double harmonic; I can switch my lowest black note over to a slider and send cc11 expression messages etc; I can set individual keys to send after touch and play expression / MPE that way; I can chain several morphs together to play multiple octaves. What would be really useful is to be able to select several keys at once so that I can change individual parameters rather than changing them note by note from the bottom octave the top.
David

Looks like you are really a very good composer. I am also getting that it would have been very nice if you could use all the keys at once. I guess this function would be available if you suggest them in the idea giving forum.