Sensel App not seeing Morph on Big Sur M1 MPB

Hi there,

I was using my Morph on a new M1 Macbook Pro the other day and as I was editing a preset on the Sensel App, the app crashed and when I restarted it, could not see the Morph. In fact, I was presented with a completely blank page on the app. I uninstalled and reinstalled the app, but that didn’t solve the problem. The Morph itself is working and I can use it with Ableton Live with the existing presets on my Buchla Thunder.

Thanks
Korhan

Can you go to the ~/Library/Application Support/ folder and move the unity.SenselApp folder to your desktop and restart the app?
If that works, and you need the overlay mapping you created previously, then you can grab those from the prefs folder that you put on your desktop. You can use the Import function in the app, or drag the .senselmap files into the new unity.SenselApp folder, placing them in the appropriate folder.

1 Like

Thank you so much! That did the trick! So, this folder should stay on the desktop all the time, right?

No - the folder that is on the desktop is no longer used by the app. A new one was created in Application Support when you started the Sensel App. If you don’t need any of the senselmap files in there, you can throw it in the trash.

1 Like

Ah, yes, of course. Thank you very much for your help.