[Solved]: No "send map to morph" button on MacOS 10.15.6

My Sensel App doesn’t have a “send map to morph” button. All I’ve found on the forum is how to fix this problem in Linux. How do I fix it on MacOS Catalina?

Hey @blipson - is the SenselApp detecting the Morph? If so, you’ll be able to use the visualizer in the bottom left corner. And if this is the case, there should be a ‘Send Map to Morph’ button at the top right when you have a mapping selected.

If the SenselApp is not detecting your Morph, try the following:

1. Quit any DAW or MIDI software and restart the SenselApp
  2. Make sure you are plugged into a USB port or powered USB hub. We have noticed some errors with some USB-C hubs and are looking into the issue further.
  3. Leave the Morph plugged in, hold down the button for 8 seconds, and then press the button again. All the lights on the Morph should flash. If they do not, let us know.
  4. If the Morph is recognized, you should see it on the top left in the menu bar listed as “Morph-XXXX”.

Please let me know if you’re still having issues.

Right, the visualizer wasn’t working, but I’d been assuming the Morph was properly connected because my system saw it as a MIDI device. I actually don’t find any info about the function of the lights in the app documentation. After quitting stuff, restarting, and pressing the button, I got the lights that I didn’t even know I had. The app recognized my Morph and I did the update. I wonder if a low battery was the issue because after being plugged in for a while trying to get it to work, it’s now at 37%.

The visualizer works, I made a few edits to my overlay and sent the map. then I tested the newly programmed buttons for correct input into my DAW. Everything looks good. Thanks for being so quick.

1 Like

Awesome, glad to hear everything is up and running!