Stuck notes using Thunder with MPE and pitchbend enabled

I just received a Morph, and it’s pretty exciting.

Unfortunately MPE seems almost unusable – using the Thunder overlay, if I play more than 3 or 4 notes at once then pitchbend, channel aftertouch, etc continue to transmit for up to several seconds after I lift my fingers before finally the Morph transmits note off. EDIT: turning off pitchbend seems to resolve the issue. Additionally, some notes seem to fail to trigger if enough are already playing, but I might just not be used to the playing surface yet.

Firmware is updated as of March 13th 2021, using USB and Windows 10. Any ideas? I haven’t been able to find anything in the forums.

Thanks.

That’s very odd. What software are you using? Are you using a hub for USB or direct into the computer? Normally hubs are not an issue, but I want to make sure that is not the problem.
Can you download MIDI berry https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/midiberry/9n39720h2m05 and use the Morph with this to log your MIDI data? I’m curious to see if it shows dropped notes off in that.

Update: the Morph is actually working fine, and I have an external hardware issue.

Using the Morph over usb to computer, through midi-ox, over usb to Novation 61sl mkII, finally over MIDI to Blofeld: I get hanging notes.

Taking out the sl mkII, and just using Morph over usb to computer, through midi-ox, over usb to Blofeld: everything is fine, no hanging notes.

Curious indeed, but not a big deal to work around.

If you’d like, I can provide a log from midi-ox.

I also got Stuck notes while using bluetooth with Buchla overlay on. Moog model 15 on Mac iOS.