Can't map C0 (C-2) midi note in sensel app

I can’t seem to be able to map to midi note c-2, as it’s not showing up in the list. The lowest note I can choose is C#-2 (see screenshot). I’m on Windows 10, using v0.19.32 Sensel app

1 Like

Put C-1 and transpose everything one octave low?

Can I do that with one button?

The Spitfire symphonic libraries use those low note values for switching articulations. I wanted to use the Morph as a control surface to do among other things, switch articulations.

Seems like a bug, could be an easy fix? Unless I’m missing something.

1 Like

I second that request : MIDI note 0 (C-2) is missing in all notes menus in SenselApp, so currently we can use “only” 127 notes…
Please add it to the list :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Unfortunately, this workaround doesn’t work. All the other notes work as expected, but getting C-2 (C0) simply doesn’t respond. Any other thoughts on how to make this work?

1 Like

Note 0 has been Added to the list.

1 Like

Any news on this essential software update, Peter?

Hi there!

Interested in this as well, and glad to know I wasn’t just having a senior moment when I couldn’t find C2 in the menu :crazy_face:

Thank you!
-JB

1 Like

Hi,
Another plus one for this request. Need C-2 for keyswitches and the articulation mapping in Logic.

Thx!

1 Like

Just came across this issue after building a custom layout for articulation switching! Any update on when we might get a fix for this? Also, tried to hack this with a down octave button… no luck. Looks like the Morph just doesn’t send C-2 right now.

1 Like
Twitter RSS Facebook