Can't map C0 (C-2) midi note in sensel app

I can’t seem to be able to map to midi note c-2, as it’s not showing up in the list. The lowest note I can choose is C#-2 (see screenshot). I’m on Windows 10, using v0.19.32 Sensel app

1 Like

Put C-1 and transpose everything one octave low?

Can I do that with one button?

The Spitfire symphonic libraries use those low note values for switching articulations. I wanted to use the Morph as a control surface to do among other things, switch articulations.

Seems like a bug, could be an easy fix? Unless I’m missing something.

1 Like

I second that request : MIDI note 0 (C-2) is missing in all notes menus in SenselApp, so currently we can use “only” 127 notes…
Please add it to the list :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Unfortunately, this workaround doesn’t work. All the other notes work as expected, but getting C-2 (C0) simply doesn’t respond. Any other thoughts on how to make this work?

1 Like

Note 0 has been Added to the list.

1 Like

Any news on this essential software update, Peter?

Hi there!

Interested in this as well, and glad to know I wasn’t just having a senior moment when I couldn’t find C2 in the menu :crazy_face:

Thank you!
-JB

1 Like

Hi,
Another plus one for this request. Need C-2 for keyswitches and the articulation mapping in Logic.

Thx!

1 Like

Just came across this issue after building a custom layout for articulation switching! Any update on when we might get a fix for this? Also, tried to hack this with a down octave button… no luck. Looks like the Morph just doesn’t send C-2 right now.

1 Like

I was wondering whether this update still on the list or has fallen off the radar?

Thanks for checking in. It’s not off our radar! Right now our attention is on getting more Morphs built. This is definitely towards the top of our list of upgrades we’d like to make, though.

1 Like

Thanks for letting us know this is still on the radar. I have to take a second controller around with me for just this one keyswitch and it would be great to get it down to just one device. (I say that because this is THE BEST controller for string programming I’ve ever used, and it cuts down my performance time immensely… except when I have to reach for another controller to get back to “normal” on most patches)

2 Likes

Has this been solved yet??

1 Like

Just wanted to check in… Any progress on this topic? Would still love to use my Morph without needing additional controllers…

1 Like

Now that we know there will be no more development on this platform. Any chance you can open source the code? It would be great to be able to fix these kinds of issues.

1 Like

Such a pity. So much potential.