[FEATURE REQUEST] - macOS - Show battery percentage in Bluetooth menu

I’d like to request a feature to show the battery percentage of Sensel Morph in Bluetooth menu when connected via bluetooth. I do not see this in the Bluetooth Menu (just says “disconnect”), nor do I see it in the preferences for bluetooth.

Don’t know how difficult this would be to implement? I am digging through the API documentation and trying to find what the callout is for the connection option in the bluetooth menu pane.

1 Like

Thank you for the feedback. We will make sure to look into this. We are also looking into adding Bluetooth into the Sensel App and providing an indicator in the App. In the meantime, when your Morph is on, you can tap the button at the top left to get a rough indicator of the battery status. If the battery is low, the LED will flash red when you tap the button. If the battery is charged, then the LED will flash green. We will keep investigating ways to provide more precise readings.

1 Like

This is a really useful idea! +1

I agree it’d be great to see a battery indicator within iOS/windows/osx, but it’s worth pointing out if you update to the latest firmware and tap the upper left button as mentioned earlier, it now uses the led strip to indicate the battery level. This works while charging, or in bluetooth mode, or connected via usb, pretty handy.

1 Like

Definitely a good idea, I NEEEED this!!!