- I can place an area at (0, 0) which is ‘off sensor’
- Having (0, 0) be off sensor means the whole grid is offset and I can’t translate from another drawing program’s coordinates
- If I place an area where the magnet strip is in the Innovator overlay, the area will not work. These areas reduce the dimensions of the surface significantly and are of questionable value if you’re making your own overlay. Edit: This is actually incorrect, it does work. The reason I assumed it didn’t, is because the first 4 options for keypresses are “Off (0), (1), (2), (3)”, none of which seem to do anything…? However the point still stands that I’d rather not lose 20mm of height because of the magnetic strips. Edit 2: After further testing it actually just seems that the background image of the sensor surface does not correlate with the physical device.
- If I overlay two areas only the ‘topmost’ one works
- Clicking a number field highlights the whole field instead of placing a cursor
- Keyboard left and right from within a number field BOTH navigates the text field AND increments/decrements the number
- Keyboard mapped areas do not highlight when pressed unlike MPE areas
- Multi layer maps
- Live feedback from the sensor in the layout editor
- Freehand drawing
- Import SVG, DWG, AI, etc
Post-edit: wrote this very quickly whilst trying to design an overlay, overall still very much enjoying the interface and looking forward to where this goes…!