[Solved] Seemingly dead zones?

I was testing out different settings in my morph maps to get everything working the way I like, and I noticed that when striking certain areas of the piano overlay I couldn’t get the velocity I was expecting, or anything at all. I decided to check out the visualizer while pressing the heel of my hand across the surface, and the area I was having trouble with looked like a dead zone. Is this a problem with my hardware? Has anyone else experienced this?

Since I went through the trouble of sharing that video, which is likely to shine a negative light on the morph for anyone who hasn’t gotten one yet, I thought it would be a good idea to update this to add that the bad seemingly dead zones seem to now be gone. There are still some small ones, but the big ones are gone. That’s super confusing, as I don’t know what could cause this. I’ll do some additional testing on my own, but it would be nice if anyone could shine some light on what might be going on.

Here’s an update video:
https://streamable.com/mgkx1

Hello, thank you for contacting us and reporting this error. There was an issue with the baselining in the latest firmware release (0.19.152) but we just released a firmware update that should fix this issue (currently 0.19.158).

Thank you! Updated the firmware and the visualizer test is perfect.