Using Morph/Sensel App with Windows 7?

Anyone here using Morph and the Sensel app with Windows 7. I am trying to figure out if it’s my system or an issue with the app/driver that needs to be addressed. I am not able to keep a connection with the morph after flashing/sending a map to my Morph from W7/PC. It requires a PC reboot to reconnect. Love it when it works!

Thx

Windows 7 SP1 - Cubase 9

Thanks for alerting us here. We’re digging in to see if this is an issue on our side and hope to have an answer/fix for you by early next week.

I have the same problem. As soon as I send global settings or any map, the morph loses the USB connection. Turing the device off and back on, or unplugging and replugging results in a windows message saying the USB device isn’t recognized.

Besides this issue, I can connect the morph only about one time in ten without the USB Device not Recognized message. Usually after a reboot it will work, but I really don’t want to reboot every time I want to use this on my PC!

This sounds like the same issue that I am running into on my main production machine (windows 7).
With Microsoft soon dropping support for Windows 7 I suppose it is inevitable that I will have to bite the bullet and update my OS, though is there any update on a workaround or fix in the mean time?