Ableton maps not working right?

Just a newbie issue - set up the controller script fine for Ableton but the maps that are coming down with the Sensel app don’t look right… for example

So this MPC example doesnt’ actually assign the cool features though some things are assigned ok… I can remap everything myself but… Is the wrong senselmap file in the App package ? Or am I missing the bus on this ? thanks!

I wasn’t so clear maybe : check out the top row where a bunch of Note On Midi messages are assigned instead of transport control for example… eh?

so in watching the video tutorial ALL the way through I see you do have Midi Note commands controlling transport functions… ? Not sure why it isn’t working for my setup but I guess the senselmap file is fine and I should look to another area for explanation

Sorry for the delay in responding.
Yes, the senselmap definitely works for the transport controls - we use MIDI notes and map them in the script to the transport functions.
The current scripts in our installer are for Live 10.0.5 - what version of live are you using, and do you have the most recent release of the scripts?
Make sure you have “Track” and “Remote” enabled for the Morph in Live’s prefs too.
http://guide.sensel.com/morph_software/#ableton-live-control-surface

Came here as I’ve been having issues with the MPO in Live (and in Bitwig Studio, as it turns out; more on this later).
So, erm, some features were working really well, including toggling the Session Record button in Live. What wasn’t working was using shift-pad to trigger clips or using shift plus the first and last keys on the piano-style keyboard to switch the drum bank and octave.
Maybe it’s just a “coincidence” (in that I may have done something else which helped, although I tried one change at a time). Turning on the Sensel driver in macOS System Preferences made these features work.
No idea if it’s what did the trick. Just glad my MPO works with Live. (I’ll check BWS in case things are working well over there as well. Bitwig’s my main DAW. I was trying Live to follow a tutorial.)